Saturday, August 8, 2009

My flight to Moncton

At 5:30am, yesterday morning, I woke up and by 6:00am, we were ready to head off to the air port! When we got there it was already 7:00am, and our flight left at 7:45. We had 45 minuets to get our selves on the plane. Luckily, security moved us up to the front of the line, which was really nice! We got ourselves through security no problem. everything was good.
For some reason, being on the plane made me really nervous. Its not like its the first time I have ever been on a plane before. It shouldn't have been something that made me nervous. We were flying with air Canada, and according to my Grandma, air Canada is known for its bumpy flights and crazy pilots. The flight was bumpy, but that wasn't something that I didn't expect.
Since the flight was a longer one, we were on a nice plane. The seats were spaced nicely and each seat had a little personal touch screen TV on the head rest. I ended up watching 17 again. I had already seen it, but overall it was a pretty good movie.
We had to make a stop in Montreal. It was kind of funny because everything was in french. In On Manitoba signs and billboards, everything has English as the main heading, and then french underneath of it, But when I was in Montreal, I really got a good taste of what it is like to be a french person in a province that normally speaks English. Its weird.
We were stuck in Montreal for an hour and a half. While we were there, I took a quick walk to the airport book store while my Grandma was talking to a sales man at a side store. I bought Twilight and New Moon.
When we got on our second flight, the plane was small. The seats were really close together, and there were no TVs. But that's OK. I just sat and read.
By the time we got to Moncton it was 5:00pm there time.

No comments:

Post a Comment