Thursday, July 30, 2009

Camping!!

About 2 weeks ago, I headed out to the lake with my sister and a few friends and my mom. We all had a blast! I brought my friend Savannah, and my sister brought her friend Matt.


Jess Matt

Savannah Me (Chelsea)

My mom

We have a small seasonal site that we camp at. Its a lot of fun! I almoste always bring out a friend or 2, so you never get bored!









On the first day that we were camping, we ended up going out on the lake on my moms friends pontune boat. It was a lot of fun. Savannah and I rode on the pontune and then Matt and Jess rode on our boat. We just have an old fiber glass boat, but its great for skiing and tubing.


Me, Savannah and Scott (moms friend)

Matts head

We did some tubing and some water skiing. Jess, Savannah and Matt did some swimming, i wasnt really into it.













On our way back, all the "kids" were on the pontune along with Scott because he had to drive the boat, and then my mom was on the other boat alone. Scott felt bad for her so he decided that he was going to call me over and get me to take the wheel. I was like...ok...I guess Ill drive. I was thinking that he just wanted a quick break and that he would take the wheel back in a few minuets. All of a sudden, my mom pulls right up close to the pontune, and Scott takes off into the other boat. I was freeking out. You have to keep in mind that i cant see anything because i wasnt wearing my glasses and it was almoste pitch black out.
Now that i look back on it, it was prety funny. but at the time, i wasnt impressed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment